Polling day for the 2022 State Election is on Saturday 19 March.
If you are unable to attend an early voting centre or a polling booth on polling day, you may be eligible to apply for a postal vote.
CHECK BELOW to see if you are eligible to submit a postal vote:
If you require a form please drop in to my office my staff will be only too happy to assist you with the form and a REPLY PAID envelope.
You are eligible to apply for a postal vote if, on polling day, you:
- are more than 8 km from a polling booth
- are travelling are ill, infirm or disabled – preventing you from attending a polling booth
- are due to give birth shortly
- are caring for someone who is ill, infirm or disabled – preventing you from attending a polling booth
- have religious beliefs preventing you from attending a polling booth
- are working and unable to leave your workplace to vote
- are a resident of an institution or declared institution being a hospital, convalescent home, nursing home, home for the aged, hostel for the aged or infirm, prison or other place of confinement
- have your address suppressed on the electoral roll (a silent elector)
- are subject to a direction under the Emergency Management Act 2004 requiring you to quarantine or isolate during the hours of polling.