Applications are open for grant funding of up to $10,000 to not-for-profit organisations and Aboriginal Community controlled organisations to provide resources and materials that encourage and support:
- strong and inclusive communities
- advancing social and emotional wellbeing in the community.
This funding opportunity is a one-off grant of up to $10,000 available to support:
- Minor upgrades to infrastructure, facilities, and resources to encourage participation especially in regional and remote areas. Examples are: Disability upgrades, access ramps, counselling rooms.
- Minor kitchen, bathroom, or community space upgrades. For example, shade structures community gardens, air conditioning, ovens, cabinetry.
- Materials that enable, encourage and or increase participation in community activities.
- Purchasing equipment, to improve a service or a facility to ensure it is a safe space for all participants/community members. Examples are: IT equipment, digital technology, catering equipment, furniture.
Eligible organisations must be:
- an Aboriginal Community-Controlled Organisation or other not-for-profit organisation
- currently operating within South Australia, and more than 50% of the people delivering the program/service/initiative are residents of South Australia
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006, or have evidence of a comparable legal status, such as Australian Public Company limited by guarantee.
The Grants SA 2022-2023 Minor Round is open now, with applications closing at 3pm on Thursday 25 May 2023. Funding guidelines and information on how to submit applications, are available HERE.